Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life is good.

These past few weeks have been a little crazy, but things have been really good. God has really been teaching me a lot about so many things. He has really been challenging me to trust him with everything. To trust him with things like money, decisions, friendships, etc... He just continues to provide for me over and over again. It's been incredible! I just love the peace I feel when I truly trust him. I know that no matter what happens he will always be there for me. One of my favorite verses is Joshua 1:9. It says, "This is my command- Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." I love that because no matter where I am he is there! I constantly go back to that verse whenever I feel discouraged. It's really cool. over christmas exodus Kendall and I went to the PX and I found a dog tag with that verse on it. of all they could've chosen it had that one. So i bought it and put it on my keychain. I love having it. A great reminder of not only God's promise, but also of my amazing hubby!
Tonight has been awesome. Kendall got his phone back so I got to talk to him a lot. It was really nice to finally get to talk about everything! Just to hear his voice was great :) He had all the guys yell "hi Kendall's wife!" and they all did a little chant for me about getting to go home! it was really cool! haha. I get to meet them all tomorrow! I seriously can not wait to get to meet all his friends. That's one thing that has been really hard. Not being able to be a part of his life there. He has all these friends I've never met and everything. But i've begun to get used to it. :)

Well time to try to fall asleep!
Have a great day!
Erica Gilliam

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips