Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Cleaning Schedule

I have moved! If you are interested in new content, stop by my new blog Our Living World! Your stop for an environmentally sustainable home and life.
http://www.ourlivingworld.com

Today I wanted to share with you my Daily Cleaning Schedule that I live by! One of my biggest struggles is that when I don't break everything down to a workable schedule, I end up skimping on the important stuff, like taking out the trash or mopping the floor.  My house would be visibly clutter-free, but I wasn't really getting everything done as necessary.  So I came up with a plan that allows me to break everything down throughout the week.  This helps me keep up with everything, without getting overwhelmed! It also gives us more freedom on the weekends, rather than having to clean all day.

A few notes about this schedule:
1. There are some things I do each day. For instance, I do one load of laundry a day, as to not get overwhelmed with it.
2. I do dishes each day so that they don't pile up.
3. Everything else is spread out throughout the week.
4. I use this in my Home organization binder, which I will post about next week! That way I keep track daily of what I do.

I hope this helps you think creatively about a cleaning schedule of your own! What are some things you find it's important to do throughout the week?

With love,
Erica
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica, you may want to check out FlyLady - helpful to establish routines, and to remind you that even 15 minutes on a task is good effort.

Brandi said...

I would love to get a copy of your cleaning schedule. I didn't see where it could be downloaded at.

Brandi said...

I would love to get a copy of your daily cleaning schedule. I didn't see where it was available for download. Thanks

La Dolche Vita said...

Brandi- if I can get your email I will send it to you!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips