Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good and Bad Day

Parts of today were incredible! but there was also a part of today that was terrible. I'll start with the bad so I can end on a good note :) (you can thank me later)

Today I was informed that the external hard-drive that every single picture I have ever taken is on is corrupt. Translation: I lost all my pictures... So now not only have I lost all the copies of so many memories, I have also lost my entire portfolio worth of images... That means I have to start my entire business all over again. Awesome. But hey, on the bright side, this portfolio will be even better than my last. :)

On to the happy! So today I made a mini trip to a state park here called Mistletoe State Park. it's about 30 min from my house. and It was great. i got some great pictures to kick off my new portfolio! (mind you, I took these images before I knew I'd officially lost my pictures) I'll post some of those pictures in a few days. I still have to edit them and such. (if you haven't noticed, i'm really bad at getting pictures up on here. usually a few days turns into a while. Fair warning). Another great thing about today is that I had a really relaxing evening! There is a library about 30 sec. from my house, so I went over there and got a few books and came home made a homemade chai latte and took a very bubbly, bubble bath. It was wonderful. and I got to talk to Kendall for a while. I love him being in AIT!

So tomorrow Kendall has to get his wisdom teeth pulled (Army rules) so he will be on bed rest for at least 2 days. With that being said, we are praying that at some point this weekend he will be able to come home. I'm not sure how all that works with the whole bed rest thing. We are also praying this doesn't affect his chances at phasing up. He is supposed to have a chance to phase up this week, but idk if he can take his pt test after the surgery. So we will have to wait and see, I guess. We'll just trust that God has a plan in all he does! He's proven that time and time again, so I know he will continue to provide for us. Well it's off to sleep for me!

Have a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips