Friday, February 19, 2010

a day a little discoveries

Today has been a pretty good day. A very easy going day. Kendall had his wisdom teeth removed this morning and he's so lucky. NO PAIN YET. how crazy! I was like in throbbing pain when i got mine removed and he feels nothing. he's totally fine. I'm quite jealous. lol But on the plus side I get to really talk to him all day. which has been nice.
We discovered how to use the skype calling and video stuff tonight. And tomorrow we are buying him a webcam so I can see him too. Today I also discovered that i have to make sure to stock everything in my pantry. I'm so used to EVERYTHING being in my moms pantry so i forget that I don't have certain things. So today I went to make stuffed shells and realized I got everything except... the shells! i'm so used to them ALWAYS being in the pantry I simply forgot to buy them.
Guess I need to think more before making my shopping list next time. ha

Have a great day!
Erica

1 comment:

Jill said...

Erica,

There's alot to learn when living on your own. That's so funny about stocking your pantry! You'll get the hang of it soon!

Mom

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips