Thursday, March 4, 2010

sick.

I've been sick the last 2 days. It's really sucked cause it was my first time being sick without anyone being able to be there for me. My hubby couldn't come home and my mom lives almost a thousand miles away. There is nothing like having your mom there when you are sick. It really made me miss home. so last night I did a walmart run and i got myself Nyquil, daytime sinus meds and advil pm. ha. I was really hoping to sleep. I took the Nyquil around 6, but by midnight I was awake again... I was up til 4 in the morning when i finally fell back to sleep and slept til 11:30. so altogether i got like 13 and a half hours of sleep, but it just got broken into pieces.
Well that's all the energy I have to write right now, but i'll update more later :)

Have a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips