Friday, March 5, 2010

An overall good day

Today had a bit of a rough beginning. I was really discouraged because I don't really know what I want to do with my life and such. and I don't use my time the best way I could and I need to start doing some things differently. But it's just been really hard figuring all that out. Plus I haven't really gotten to spend much time with Kendall lately and I won't be able to until probably March 19 or 20. which i know isn't too bad in comparison to other things, but it still sucks.

However, tonight I at least got to have dinner with him :) which was great! I went and got us McDonalds and we ate it outside his barracks (although it got really chilly at night. so it wasn't the most comfortable thing). It's always hard visiting him on base cause when he's in his uniform we can't have any form of pda at all. No holding hands, no kisses goodbye, no hugs... So whenever we leave it's just like well... bye. It's a little weird, but i won't complain. :) I get to see him that's all that matters!

Tomorrow morning Kendall is moving barracks again. Right now he's actually in barracks for another company, but they didn't have room in his company's barracks for everyone. So tomorrow morn they are moving. Kendall is a little bummed because right now he has a room with only 3 other guys and when he moves he won't have separate rooms anymore. It's just one big open room. But he'll be closer to everything which will be nice. Right now he has to walk like 20 minutes to each of his formations and stuff. So that will save him a lot of time in the future.

Tomorrow I am supposed to be taking pictures for 2 different families. I'm really excited for it! I'm really starting to get more pictures for the portfolio I lost. So soon I will be able to get my new website up and running and get my name out there! My goal is that by the time we get to our duty station I can get my name out while we are there. :) Hopefully everything will turn out alright!

Well, have a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips