Thursday, December 8, 2011

Links I'm Loving Right Now!

Today's post isn't going to be quite as long as usual, today has been a bit of a weird day for me.  Kendall worked a 24 hours shift yesterday and then had all day off today.  So it's been a bit of a lazy day for us! However, I wanted to share some of the really cool websites I have come along while surfing the internet!

These are a few of my favorite things... 

1. I absolutely love the crafts over at Sweet Verbena. She always posts some really creative sewing tutorials!

2. I know i've already done a post about it, but Pinterest is still one of my favorite websites! I find so many creative things to do for the home and fantastic recipes!!

3. The sixty-one is an amazing place to find some new music that you may not have heard before!

4. If you're looking for any amazing recipes (besides the ones I post, of course!) :) You should check out Food Gawker!

5. TED Talks are a series of talk from inspiring and incredibly smart people from all over the world. The talks range to about anything you would be interested in and they can be 4 minutes or 20 minutes, depending on the talk.  LOVE this website! So inspiring!



I hope you all check out some of my recent favorite websites and let me know what you think!!

What are some of your favorite websites? I'd love to check them out! 
Photobucket 

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips