Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going to bed is like having a sleepover with my best friend!

Last night when going to bed Kendall, who was exhausted, asked jokingly if we could have a night where we just go to bed. On several occasions I have wished for the same thing, just to get in bed and go to sleep. However, i wouldn't trade that time just hanging out with my best friend for anything! We will lay in bed for over an hour and joke with each other and just laugh about things that aren't really funny at all.

I LOVE that time with my hubby. Since he's at work from 5 in the morning til sometimes as late at 8pm I don't get the same amount of time together during the day as we used to. This isn't a bad thing, it just makes those times just hanging out with my best friend having a little sleep over so much fun! I am sure gonna miss that over the next year.

Today Kendall and I are going to be having a date day of sorts :) We are going to shopping with our spending money for this pay period and then we are going to go play putt-putt and go go-carting! I'm quite excited for it!! Here is us this morning while getting ready for the day!


It's going to be a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips