Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Starbucks now has FREE wifi!!!!

I believe my life just got so much better!! Starbucks is one of my favorite places to just sit and hang out and now they offer FREE WIFI!! I'm so excited. because i can just come and sit here whenever I want and I don't necessarily have to buy anything. Which makes me very happy.

Currently Drinking: Soy Strawberry and Creme Frapp (it's very very tasty!)
Currently listening to: Wakey!Wakey!

Today I have the car again, which is really nice. I love being able to actually leave the house. It's so frustrating when you have to sit in a house with only 1 room of furniture ALL day. haha. Things are really good right now. I exercised today, which i haven't done much lately, and I feel so refreshed. Everything is looking so positive. I love this feeling. So i will definitely be working out more often. Even if it's just for a little bit of time.

So for those of you in Bloomington reading this, we are trying to get Kendall some leave around August 9th so he can come home and say goodbye to everyone before he leaves. But we will only be home for a week. Just trying to give you all a heads up. We aren't for sure on the dates yet though cause he has to put in for leave. We will keep you updated!!


So I've decided to add a new section to my blog, my things I want but probably will never get. :)

For right now the things I'm wanting lately.


Degree 6 clothing. completely eco friendly.


TOMS shoes. if you don't know about them go to www.toms.com. For every shoe you buy they give a shoe to a child who doesn't have any.

well that's all i have time for today!!

Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips