Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Golf and such

So this weekend Kendall and I and a few of his buddies went golfing at Fort Gordon's golf course. I didn't really golf, just one hole, but It was really fun to watch and be a part of. Although i can't wait til my friend is here so i'm no longer the only female hanging out with them haha. The course was beautiful though! and It was an gorgeous day, so that helped a lot. Here are some pictures that encompass the day :)

My first time golfing :)

Me and my hubby :)




This cool rainbow cloud.

look at that form! haha.

Overall the day was really fun! I got a little sunburnt. but it was a really good Saturday. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks will bring!

Erica

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like alot of fun! Love you guys! Miss you alot!

Evan Savage said...

That looks so pretty! and fun! I miss and love you both!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips