Monday, April 19, 2010

another little catch up

           I keep having things in mind for posts that I need to do, and sometimes I even start the post. ha but i've been pretty bad about actually putting them up. So here is another little update and hopefully i'll be better from now on :) 
          
           This past week I spent a lot of time in my yard making everything look a lot nicer!  On Friday, I weed-eated the yard, sprayed the weeds with weed killer (which i need to do again.) and then trimmed my shrubs in my front yard.  Lots of hard work.  Also got very sunburned! haha. but it was well worth it!  My yard is starting to look amazing! This week I want to treat the grass so that it starts to turn green... cause right now it's still dead from winter. and i don't like that. plus i think i'm going to get pots and some flowers and have big pots of flowers in my back and front porch things. ha I don't know if i can actually plant in the ground, plus this way when we move in June i can move my flowers with me!!!

           So yesterday kendall got his early birthday present :) A new guitar amp.  He's been really excited and playing more than usual.  Hopefully now this will get him to start actually writing songs again and stuff.  Maybe do a few shows in the future and such. We're really excited because we found out Austin, tx has a really big indie music scene!  so I'm really hoping to get involved in that, since we won't be too far away from there.  I really miss going to shows and such!

Well that's all for now. I'm sure more will come up.

Have a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips