Friday, June 28, 2013

Fine Art Friday



So I am trying to create some more regular pieces of my blog that really encompasses who I am what is important to me. One of those things is my photography.  I love to go out and take pictures of nature and things around me within my view of the world.  I have always been drawn in my the details of the world around us. I like to get close to things so I can see them in a different way than what you would typically see. I want to be able to share those pieces of the world with all of you. I want you to be able to see the world a bit like I do. 

So I am beginning Fine Art Fridays. I will share my Photography, sometimes it will be recent, sometimes it may be older work that I still love. 

These images were taken Spring 2013. 










No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips