Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some photos that I really needed to edit!

I have had images sitting in my external hard-drive that I haven't even looked at for over a year! It's not that I didn't want to, but I just never really got around to them. Well this past week I purchased a new photo editing program called Adobe Lightroom 3 and LET ME TELL YOU! it's incredible. It really helps everything become more efficient and allows me to view more images at once. I absolutely love it!

Well, tonight I spent most of my evening editing pictures and I wanted to share them with you today! Hope you enjoy them!


















Let me know what you think :)
Erica

1 comment:

Hooks said...

Those are great, Erica! You should come back to Ft, Gordon around November to do my maternity pics. Lol! -Whitney

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips