Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life has been really crazy but exciting lately. We no longer have Internet at the house so my blog posts may be longer in between. Although I do now have an iPhone. Which definitely helps me with being able to get online :)

So I'm an aunt! My sister had Rilyn at the beginning of this month. It was very exciting! She's beautiful. I would post a picture but idk how to from my phone. She is now only waking up once during the night. Which I'm sure is a blessing to my sister.

Kendall will be done with all his training in 3 and a half weeks. We are very excited. He is hoping to get something called atrap aka hometown recruiting. Basically we would go home for 2 weeks and he would work with the recruiters before we move. Please pray for this as it would mean we'd get a chance to spend some time at home before our next move.

Speaking of moving. After all of this we will be moving down to Texas. It will be a little stressful as we won't know where we will live til we get there because we want to see the place before we move in. The army will put us up in a hotel for ten days. So hopefully we can settle everything within those ten days! :) so please please pray that everything will get figured out and go smoothely.

Well that's all for now.
Have a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips